Monday, January 13, 2014

Dior Spring 2014 Makeup Collection - Trianon Edition (Pictures and Swatches)

Dior has recently released their spring collection. I was so excited when I saw the prelaunch pictures online. All the colours are so pretty and girly. I scored a few products during the Shoppers Drug Mart points event. So I basically got some limited edition products at a discounted price! :)

Couture Colour Eyeshadow Palette in 234 Pastel Fontanges (62.00 CAD)




Swatches with flash

Swatches without flash


Rouge Dior Couture Colour Voluptuous Care in 774 Allegresse (36.00 CAD)

 Dior Addict Gloss in 772 Exquise (31.00 CAD)

Swatches with flash
Left: Rouge Dior in 774 (lipstick), Right: Dior Addict gloss in 772)

Swatches without flash
Left: Rouge Dior in 774 (lipstick), Right: Dior Addict gloss in 772)


 Diorshow Fusion Mono Matte Eyeshadow in 641 Fantaisie (32.00 CAD)
It comes with a little brush, but I prefer application using my fingers.


I am super in love with the collection. I love every single product I got. All the products are so romantic. There might be one problem for people who like really intense pigmented eyeshadows. As you can see from the pictures, all the colours are really sheer. However, I really like the effect they give on my lids. They are targeted to give a soft and romantic look, so I really have nothing to complain about.

Which product is your favourite? :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11591255/?claim=2bbhgbu99gu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment